Frequently Asked Questions

Here You Can Find Some Quick Answers to Your Questions. For more Book a Free Consultancy Call

Q. What services do you provide?

A. We provide one to one support from start to end of the admission process to students including profile evaluation, program selection, career planning, pre-departure guidance, accommodation arrangements and much more. 

Q. Do you provide admission into Canadian universities?

A. We facilitate admission into Canadian colleges and universities for post secondary education such as post graduate certificate, diploma, advance diploma and bachelors degree programs.

Q. Do you provide admission in Canadian elementary and secondary school?

A. Yes

Q. How much is the fee for your admission services?

A. 250 USD. This includes the school application fee.

Q. When do I have to pay your service fee?

A. Our fee must be paid in full before we commence the work on your application.

Q. Do I have to pay the school admission application fee?

A. No. The school admission application fee is included in our service fee.

Q. Is your service fee refundable?

A. No, our service fee is not refundable.

Q. What provinces do you provide admission services in?

A. We provide admission services in most of the provinces in Canada.

Q. How long does it take to get an admission letter or letter of acceptance?

A. Every school has their own processing time. However, after the admission application is submitted to the school it usually takes 6-7 weeks.

Q. Do you provide admissions into high school in Canada?

A. Yes, we facilitate admissions in private and public high schools in Canada.

Q. Do you provide admission into Master's program?

No, we facilitate admissions into post graduate diploma, certificate, Advance diploma/certificate and bachelors degree programs

Q. Do you help students with scholarships?

No, students have to apply on their own for scholarships to school.

Q. What are the requirements to get admission into Canadian school?

A. Every school has different requirements. Based on the information we gather from you, we ask you to provide us the relevant documentation such as your previous education credentials and transcripts.

Q. Do I need to complete IELTS or any other English or French language proficiency test before applying?

A. This depends on your country of previous education, your work experience and the school & program requirements. Depending on your circumstances, we guide students on whether to write an English or French language proficiency exam.

Q. Do you help with study visa for Canada?

A. We refer our students to a very respected Canadian immigration law firm for study visa applications.

Get A $100 Worth E-Book For FREE!

Sign up to our newsletter NOW to get access to the E-book and get an unfair advantage on building your Career.


Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.